With the game still going on, here are the biggest upsets on the weekend: • LSU: Auburn’s offense looked as good as ever against a defense that looked as bad as ever.
• Arkansas: Arkansas looked as great as ever and got out to a quick 2-0 lead over Missouri.
The Razorbacks are 4-0 against the Tigers and have not allowed more than four points in any game this season.
• Florida State: The Seminoles have lost two straight, but this one was a huge win for FSU and a big reason why they are 8-0 all-time against Florida State.
The Seminole offense was much better than the defense, especially after the bye week.
• Oklahoma State: After the Cowboys were shut out in the season opener by TCU, they went undefeated.
Oklahoma State has won three of four, and now has a chance to sweep the Big 12.
• Kentucky: Kentucky scored 34 points in the second half against LSU.
It wasn’t enough.
The Wildcats beat Texas Tech and Kansas State, then blew a 12-point lead against Texas.
Now they play at Texas A&M.
• Baylor: The Bears had two straight losses to Kansas and Texas A & M and they lost both.
But that was still enough to give them a chance.
They beat Oklahoma State and Oklahoma and now are 9-0.
• Texas Tech: Tech is 4-1 all-in and has not lost in regulation this season, which means that there are more wins than losses.
But the offense didn’t play well in the win over TCU, which put Tech back in a good spot.
• Michigan State: It’s been a rough few weeks for the Spartans, but they were playing well against Northwestern and then beat Michigan State.
They have lost four straight and are now 3-3.
They play at Michigan and are 5-1 in their last seven.
• UCLA: The Bruins beat Notre Dame and Texas Tech.
They are 2-2 all-times against Texas A.M. and Texas.
They will play against Oregon State, Arizona State and Arizona.
• Georgia Tech: The Yellow Jackets are 9 1/2-1 against the Bruins, and they beat Notre- Dame and Florida.
They lost to Stanford, but beat a Stanford team that is 6-2 this season and has played well all season.
This was a big win for the Yellow Jackets.
• USC: The Trojans are 4 1/4-1 this season against the Trojanes and lost to Arizona State.
This is a big victory for the Trojs, who are 5 0/2 against the Wildcats and are also 3-1-1 on the road this season in Pac-12 play.
• Oregon State: Oregon State is 8-2 in Pac 12 play and beat Arizona and Stanford.
The Beavers are 4 2/3-1 the last two games they played.
They should be favored against Arizona and USC.
• Auburn: The Tigers are 7-2 and have beaten Notre Dame.
But this was a bad loss for Auburn.
The Tigers were shutout in the first half against Texas and then they got blown out in overtime by Arizona State, so they were out of it.
Auburn is 5-0 in its last six games.
• Missouri: Missouri is 9-1 and won at Michigan State and Texas and is 10-1 at home this season with wins over Oklahoma and Oregon.
The Missouri defense is better than it has been all year.
• Tennessee: The Volunteers lost to Clemson and beat Alabama and Clemson.
The Vols are 8 3/4 in their past 10 games.
The only loss was by Texas Tech, but the Tigers are 5 3/8 in their other four games.
This could be the SEC East.
• Kansas State: Kansas State was 8-1, but it lost to TCU and Arizona State before losing at Oklahoma State.
Kansas State is 5 3